Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Daily Quote 4/30/09

"Once you hit rock bottom, you can't get any lower, you can only go up"

This quote comes from me... Petz... yup... it came to me during the darkest period of my life ... which I'm sure many of you can relate to... a break up... a really bad break up... perhaps I saw it coming... because no matter how much we fought and than made up...I was really in love ... but just because one person is in love... the other might not follow... or in my case for awhile I believed outside influences had an impact - but at the end of the day...with all we had plan... both of us being adults... it didn't have to end the way it did...but it did...

In time... I would say a good year...I got over the relationship.

I had to hit rock bottom... I was never suicidal but I felt like my life was ending... that I would never love again... or be comfortable with someone the way I once was ...

It does get better... but in my case it had to get worse... it taught me some harsh lessons ... the intolerance in this world, the close mindedness and filled me with self doubt...

Last night... I burnt the pictures... the anniversary cards... a get well card... and a rose in a little baggy...I didn't feel sad... I felt relieved... at last I'm free.

No comments:

Post a Comment