Saturday, May 9, 2009

One in minute you are enjoy an olive...

... The next minute you find yourself choking. Let me tell you the feeling of not being able to breathe SUCKS. Luckily someone on the restaurant, knew what she was doing and pressed her fist on my chest... that sucker came out. I'm not trying to sound emo... far from it, but it made me wonder could that of been it...

My laptop was still on with my travel plans to India

And everything I took personally.... all seem so petty and I'm thinking why sweat it?

What sucks the most - I think some people think I'm totally joking with them and aren't taking my feelings seriously. But I have to remember, I've pulled some pranks before, the last one hurt a lot of people and I did wrote about this in proper detail on FB. But I'm being for reals - I'll make myself perfectly clear I would NEVER joke anything about death... that's too cruel and too many people I care about have had their own experiences of losing someone close (friend and relatives)

I'm putting the pit in a small baggy and keeping it as a reminder how we should at least attempt to live life to the fullest, never let a fight go on too long with those we love and be grateful.

1 comment: