Tuesday, May 12, 2009

He's very nice... BUT

As soon as I hear the "but" its like our inner self doubt... just WAITING to leap out. Or an excuse for us not to go after something because ... we just don't feel it. So I guess the "but" can be a lifesaver

It really does hit a nerve when you are with someone and bam you get that speech.. "you are really nice... you are really good... damn you gave me the biggest orgasm BUT..."

- I'm Married
- I'm in love with someone else
- I'm just not into you (great book title)
- I'm getting over someone I don't want you to be the rebound (even after the orgasm? - what the hell do you call that?!)
- It's not you... its me... really its me... (no its ME ... don't sugarcoat me - I don't want to end up being a diabetic with HEART BURN)


Or the BUT it can play in your favor ...

- I really like her ... but you are a better match for me
- Things were great between us... but being with you I know I can be content
- I used to like being single and care free... but I want to take you out
- I never believed in love... but I see it in your eyes... and its not so bad
- But you know what? I dig you (ok... that comes from the mouth of petz ... I know hardly anyone says "dig" anymore - I think I'm openly admitting of using that line)

Use the "But" wisely!

No comments:

Post a Comment